Thursday, February 18, 2010

Celebrity Chef Bryan Au


I always find it funny when meat and dairy eaters feel bad for my dietary choices. As if I don't eat anything that tastes good. No I do not just munch on carrots and grass. Us vegans have the tastiest options available to us. Indian vegans have some difficulty since we don't have as many restaurants with vegan-specific food. We just have to cook the majority of our food. That is why I think ordering Chef Bryan Au's DVDs and Books with recipes to make delicious non-meat, non-dairy, raw food within 10 minutes is a great idea. If the images of the dishes he creates doesn't tempt you, I'm not sure what will.

www.rawinten.com

Spanish Lasagna











Nachos with fake meat and avocados











Mango Cheesecake with fake cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment